Melissa Etheridge

I don't know how to put into words the concert last night. As usual Melissa was full of energy and that voice, oh that voice! Although she had said a few years ago she would keep her hair short, she is sporting a longer mane for this tour. I suspect she is going back to the full, long hair that we all know and love. She played for 2hrs & 38 min before walking off stage "finished" but being a true Melissa fan, I knew she would be back out for more. And I was not let down, she came out roaring and ended with Piece of My Heart. It was a fabulous concert, I am not disappointed in the least. Not only am I a fan of her music, I love seeing her live as well, one of the few that can sound just a good live as she does on the CD you buy. WHEW! What a night!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Creeping up on the big 4-0

Alone

I don't understand