Just a movie

Just on principle I usually do not watch movies that are about the military or soldiers. Many times I don't like how these movies are shown, and just because it's cool to wear some camouflage pants or dog tags does not mean that you deserve such a right.  Being a soldier was one of the best things I have ever been a part of and I miss it. One of my biggest regrets in life was not doing more as a soldier and getting out in 2004. If I could do it over, I would have stayed in, I would have have been ready to take my turn overseas. It actually makes me really sad when I think about it and perhaps that is why I don't like to watch these movies. I would give anything to put that uniform on again...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Creeping up on the big 4-0

Alone

My Memory