Lazy Sunday? Yeah Right...

So I thought today would be quite an easy day. I had to work from 6-12 and then was meeting a friend for a tour of the EMS department I have applied to. I have this wonderful plan in my head of course, I will get re-certified as an EMT, get my scuba diving certification, then once I join the EMS department, I can slide into their dive team as well. So, in my head it will all work great, biggest problem would be the schedule at work...I don't know if they will let me have off 2 days a week by 6pm so I can make the class. But I guess one step at a time...

On the flip side..next tattoo is scheduled for next Friday ~ I am very excited! We are taking Loni's sister-in-laws mother for her first one as well so it should be lots of fun!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Creeping up on the big 4-0

Alone

I don't understand