Reflections for a new year

This year I did some things differently, tried some new things and gave up on others. Here is a short reflection of my 2007:

  • Said I was going to do the Act ride..and actually did it!!
  • Earned my Bachelors of Science AND graduated with honors
  • Joined hockey
  • Stopped eating meat
  • Purchased our first home
  • Scored my first goal in hockey
  • Made some outstanding friends
  • Started Punky Productions
  • Selected for the Act 6 steering committee as a co-chair for participant support

So, I don't really believe in new years resolutions, since people tend not to stick with them anyway..however, here are some hopes and wishes for 2008

  • To remain healthy
  • To find a job that I truly enjoy, that challenges me
  • Train properly for Act 6
  • Learn how to do the hockey stop both directions..and actually use it in the game
  • Go to the gym at least 3 days a week
  • Laugh more
  • Let people know how much they mean to me
  • Get my snow blower to work
  • Be proud of myself
  • Create my family of choice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Creeping up on the big 4-0

Alone

My Memory