Busy Week


Well this will be a busy week..I have been packing for Michigan today and I am quite excited to be going on Tues after work. This will be a great training event as well as seeing some family and friends.

School was FINALLY over on Thurs, I had to turn in my senior project paper which was 18 pages and did a 20 min PowerPoint presentation. But I actually just opened up my grades from my online class and I did manage to pull out a B, which is not stellar by any means but by this point I was settling for passing :O) Now I just have to wait on the grades from my senior project so that will be interesting to see what happens there.

I start my funky work schedule this week as well so we will see how that goes, not happy about the 10-630 tomorrow night and 6-230 on tues but that's what happens...however, I do have a purchase of the Canon Rebel XT tomorrow evening, so I am excited about that. It will be fun to test it out on vacation!

Comments

Kimberly said…
Can't wait to see you when you get into town. Congrats on finishing up your schooling - it's finally over (for real). Your schedule doesn't sound like much fun to me either (kinda odd hours and not much sleep). Don't fall asleep on your way to MI. See you soon!

Popular posts from this blog

Creeping up on the big 4-0

Alone

I don't understand