It is has been a very tough week

This week has been hard, I have gone to visit Karen at hospice a few times and watched her get a lot of awards and slowly start to leave us.
Wonderful write up this week in the paper for her Story of Karen she is so loved.

This is the hardest thing that I have done since walking through this with Coach House. Of ourse I am much older, and I have a different relationship with Karen. I am not close with her like I was House, but she is my friend. I feel helpless which is why I show up there and sit with her, knowing she knows I am there and that I care. It's all I can do.

I don't think it will be long now. I am afraid to go, I am afraid not to go.

Rest peacefully Karen, we are all there for you. You have fought well and we all love you. Just close your eyes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Creeping up on the big 4-0

Alone

My Memory