This is what it's about!

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
So some people in my life know that I have been agonizing over the decision to ride or crew for Act 6 since I have not yet met my minimum. I must decided if I will have "faith" that the donations will come in, even after the ride, or not. But I have had 2 people step up and say "I will help" and send emails out to friends, post on facebook you name it. That is what your family does, they might not be able to help you themselves necessarily, but they will reach out to everyone they know and help you though. Bri and Aaron, you guys don't know what this means to me and I appreciate it very much!
I just don't have the words right now, this is what the Act rides are about!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Creeping up on the big 4-0

Alone

My Memory