Ever Wondered...

Do you remember those books that would allow you to choose your adventure? If you wanted to explore something go to page 4 and if you wanted to do nothing turn to page 6?! Tonight I thought about my life and tried to think of what life would have been like had I made a different choice. What would have happened had I not been adopted into my family? What would it have been like if I had siblings? How would life had changed if I stayed at Ferris that 1 last year? What if I would have remained in Texas? Would things be different if I would have gone to Iraq?

Recently I have felt that I was supposed to be in Madison, at this time, for a reason. I know I have met people here and had experiences that have changed and challenged me. Hopefully, I am a better person for these encounters. Perhaps I have made a difference with my life.

Comments

Kimberly said…
Wow - that is some pretty deep thinking. I too sometimes think about how things might be if I had made different choices in life. I can't say that I regret any of my choices because right now things are pretty good. But it is definitely interesting to wonder how a single choice could make a BIG difference in outcomes. I'm glad you are at a place where you seem to have no regrets about the choices you have made because you are being blessed by the outcome. I know the road hasn't been easy for you, but I'm glad you are in a good place for you right now.

Popular posts from this blog

Creeping up on the big 4-0

Alone

My Memory