Another Monday!

Oh what a usual Monday, things were busy at the office but that is to be expected. A friend of mine sent me this link..crazy, I don't know how it works but I tried it a few times. Click on the little man on the right...

http://digicc.com/fido/

I had another revelation this morning while I was in the shower. On Aug 1, 2007 while I am getting ready to journey over 300 miles for the Aids Network on my bike, exactly 10 years have passed since my serious medical problems. For those that remember, I was in the hospital for a long time, had skin grafts, had to endure the Hyper Baric Oxygen Chamber and months of dressing changes and pain. So who knew that 10 years later, 1. I would still be alive, and 2. I would be able to do the things I can do in my life.
So, I wouldn't be where I am without the wonderful nurses in the Burn Unit (Kate)
Life is an amazing gift!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Creeping up on the big 4-0

Alone

My Memory