Sanity?

So this weekend my parents come for a visit again. I have this fear that something is going to go massively wrong or just be a bad visit. I know I am super stressed out right now and having them here actually does not help me right now. They will be leaving for Florida the middle of the week I believe and I won’t see them again until Mayish. Could be April but I have a few hockey tournaments that I am playing in and will be gone the weekend prior to my birthday so I am thinking I won’t see them until sometime in May. Every time they leave for Florida I wonder if I will see my father again, if his health will hold up through the winter. I wonder if I have approached everything with my parents in a fair manner. If I am treating them as I would want to be treated even if it’s not returned.

In other news, I think I am developing arthritis in my elbow. Prior to the surgery I was limited from time to time with some extreme pain but things seemed to go well after Dr. Bliss dug around in there. Now, I think I am just suffering from some chronic pain. I sleep with a heating pad on my arm and many nights I am awakened by the pain. Actually my request recently is to just remove my arm, it’s awful. But I suppose we all have something that causes us some aches and pains.

Anyway, keep your finders crossed that over the next week I can retain my sanity long enough to survive the visit, pass my state and National Registry on Thurs and Tues!!
falalalaeffingla!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Creeping up on the big 4-0

Alone

My Memory