untitled

i know..not a catchy title or anything. But something just occurred to me as I was packing for the big move. Since House died I have always, without question, had a picture frame with some things in it, my 3 medals from his race, and my shoes. Thankfully Loni has never given me a hard time about this. But, as I am dreaming of how I will arrange the new house I am not thinking of furniture or placement of "stuff" but of where I will hang these items in the new house.

Strange how we think about things, even though those people are gone and the things that we have is just small reminders of who they were to us, what they meant, it's just things.

Anyway, I think the hallway will be perfect, he would have liked the new house.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Creeping up on the big 4-0

Alone

My Memory