I know it's friday but....

Restless
Bored
Listless
Frustrated
Irritated
Ugh, that is how I sum everything up these days. I am losing my interest in many things, well mainly where I work right now. I just get bored to easily, it’s sad really. I have a good job, but I am growing bored with it, with the monotonous functions. Granted, I get to talk to people for a living and not many people get to say that. I just get bored when I do the same thing over and over. That’s why I like working for companies that offer me the ability to learn new things, or move around a little more.
I don’t know, just irritating.
Sick of people not keeping their commitments, sick of people that are disrespectful to others. I am sick of people referring to others like they are a possession.
Perhaps I just need a break from certain people in my life, a chance to re-evaluate why certain people are in my life. Be a little bit more picky to who I allow around me to surround me with their baggage and issues. We all carry around our own “stuff” good or bad, it comes with us into relationships and either that is a good energy or it’s a negative one, I just need to decide what type of energy I want surrounding me. I still love that old quote, ‘some people bring happiness where ever they go, others whenever they go’ so fitting and so true.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Creeping up on the big 4-0

Alone

My Memory