What an amazing gift P!nk has given us today...how powerful is her talent
and the courage to use it!!
My Favorite song?! Dear Mr President...
"What kind of father would take his own daughter's rights away?
And what kind of father might hate his own daughter if she were gay?"
WOW...thank you for saying it...
I must admit a tear did come to my eyes when I heard that...
I thought of a lot of friends, myself, many people to whom those words
are our life story, we have lived that!


What is happening here? Where is this country going?
The country I served, was willing to give my life for, now in the hands of someone
that would rather see me shamed, no rights and treated like less than 3rd rate citizens.
Did we go through this before? Didn't we have the civil rights movement already?
But did we ever really move anything? Or do we just want to appear that way?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Creeping up on the big 4-0

Alone

My Memory