So little time

I think that time has run away from me these days. I look around and it's days later and I just don't have enough time anymore. Story of life I know...but it's unnerving.
School is a struggle. I found my ultimate roadblock in accounting and actually had to attempt this class twice. Sadly, I did not win this battle and then it became a question of changing majors or dropping my attempt at masters all together. Well not being one to just give up I switched to an MPA which is public administration. Not my ideal and actually I am not as excited about the classes. I am really struggling now where the classes for my MBA just came easily to me. Makes me wonder if this is not a poor choice. I hate that I just cannot understand something like accounting no matter what I have tried and it is very demoralizing.
Currently I have two classes which are a mixture of accounting and statistics which is like my nightmare. I have a feeling that I am not going to do well this term but we will see what happens in the next 6 weeks I suppose. I don't have any other options here though so I am not sure what to do. This seems to be my constant theme these days, I feel that I am just bobbing along in life without a direction or any purpose. Certainly I am not happy with my job or what I am doing but it seems that everything is against me to change it.
So here I sit, impossible situation, not sure I can do it but I will keep trying until either I fail out or pass it I suppose.
A friend of mine asked me the other day what I am doing to keep myself happy these days....I didn't even know how to understand that one. I can't say I am keeping myself happy.
sigh...same old story I guess.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Creeping up on the big 4-0

Alone

My Memory