It's just work and school

Once again it's been a while since I have posted. I suppose that happens when you start grad school. Wow..can't believe I just said that, I am in grad school. Never in a million years did I think I would be saying that one! All you people that said I would never make it to college- you can suck it!

That being said, I am also going to start my journey to Ironman. Small steps of course, I will begin by doing some triathlons next summer. I started a blog so I can track my journey without boring anyone on this one- you can follow my blog here http://anironjourney.blogspot.com/. 
I am sure I will be taking a break from hockey next summer to do that, my first hockey break in about 5 years, but we will see when the time comes.

Anyway, work, school, more school and work that is what I am up to these days. In 2 weeks we head out to Door County for our anniversary weekend. Lucky for us that we have some friends that will watch the furbabies so we can go. Very excited to get away for a bit.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Creeping up on the big 4-0

Alone

My Memory