Happy New Year

So it's a new year, a new beginning, a chance to say "I won't do this anymore" or "I think I will try that." It is once again our opportunity to make some silly resolutions only to break them again by Valentines Day.

In a couple of weeks we will be going on our first vacation in 10 years..Vegas here we come baby! Planning the Alaska cruise now as well - all within a budget and trips saved for and paid for before taking. It's an amazing feeling!

Work is going good..they have me on some management track or something. Which is to say that they think I have the potential for supervisor some day. No shit.

I am considering going back to get my masters in Public Administration. This could open up doors at state or federal level jobs at some point. The program at my school has a competitive Fellow program that I am quite interested in as well. Overall I think it would be challenging, a pain in the ass and expensive...all the reasons I should do it! But I am still evaluating my options for this - hope to talk to someone in the next few months and sort it out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Creeping up on the big 4-0

Alone

My Memory