I am trying really hard...

I am sitting here right now trying not to be insulted or hurt. Today is my last day at the "old" job...it's bittersweet because endings are usually hard- but I am still excited about the new adventure too.

But 2 days ago my manager sends out an email saying we should have a food day for my last day (which we usually do for people leaving) and rather than send around a sign up list or something she just said bring whatever. Well, I am sure you wouldn't be shocked to learn that only 2 things were brought in. Go figure. It's insulting and rather hurtful.

I think I will leave early and close this chapter.

To quote one of my favorite movies:
"Beginnings are scary,
endings are usually sad,
But it's the middle that counts the most.
You need to remember that when you find yourself at a beginning.
Just give hope a chance to float up, and it will too."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Creeping up on the big 4-0

Alone

My Memory