Lets give this a whirl!

Why am I always the last one to figure out what other people already know?! Why can I help multiple people with their life issues yet my own world is a complete whirlwind!
I have a lovely night job so I have a TON of time to sit and think...and that then impacts you folks that are reading. So I will attempt to sort out my own world, keep my relationship with my partner a priority and figure our lives out together. I am sure I will mention parents from time to time...parents that were anything but supportive and how you mend that road if you can.

I saw her for a little while this morning as she got up for work
and now we live such separate lives
trying to set priorities, while just getting by
hopefully we can figure this out before we die!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Creeping up on the big 4-0

Alone

My Memory