Reaching out

On Tuesday I decided to "introduce" myself to my brother. All I had was facebook but I knew my other brother was in town so this might be a good time to lay this one on him. I just said my name was Jenn and I was born April 28, 1977 to Kathy and I am your sister.
Time has been ticking by since then, no response or anything. Apparently he has not said anything at all so I don't know if this is a good sign or not.
I have been feeling very strongly lately that I need to gather my family close to me. But now I just have to sit and wait. I hope my brothers understand that I just want to build a relationship with them, I have never had siblings & they have always had each other.
But now I just sit and wait...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Creeping up on the big 4-0

Alone

My Memory