I need a vacation

I find it funny, or at least interesting that celebrities check themselves into a hospital for exhaustion or stress. They only work when they take a job and that job might go 8-12 weeks. How about 40hrs each week where "the man" tells you how much time off you get?!

I would love to check myself in some place for a few days..just get away from it all. Not possible for us "regular joe's" that need to go in each day. I actually look forward to the holiday season, not for the holidays, but for the day off to relax. There are just not enough hours in the day to get everything done!

Been in kind of a rut the last few days..not sure if it's the change of weather that has me in this little funk or what.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Creeping up on the big 4-0

Alone

I don't understand