In some exciting news looks like we are planning a vacation to Vegas!! Wahoo...Plan is to go in January during the "off" time, nice thing is that since we are frugal people we already have excellent deals on one of the casino hotels (50$ a night!!) so you know we will have this whole trip at low cost. I am super excited and even the planning is a lot of fun!
Life List
Inspired by Ellen I have thought of what my life list is, the things I want to do in my life. By writing them down, they can go from wish list --> to do list! Participate in the Act rides for AIDS done 8/07 Travel to England Write a book Hike the Grand Canyon Buy a house Rock climb Learn to Scuba Dive Run a half marathon Participate in the Gay Olympics More to come I am sure..this will be a work in progress I think
Comments